Do you want to add some length and volume to your ponytail? Ponytail extensions are a great way to give your hair a quick and easy makeover. In this post, we'll show you how to apply ponytail extensions so you can rock a long, luscious ponytail in no time.
With every Ponytail from The Extension Room, you’ll receive:
- Ponytail Extension
- 2 Bobby Pins
- 1 Elastic Hair Tie
- 1 reusable satin storage bag
How to apply:
Follow these steps to apply your ponytail extensions:
- Begin by gathering your hair into a tight ponytail, or braid. Use the hair elastic secure your hair in place.
- If you have long hair, put your natural hair into a braided bun. This will help keep your hair out of the way and make it easier to apply the ponytail extension.
- Once your hair is secured in a bun or ponytail, tuck the end of your braid under the elastic or use bobby pins to keep it in place.
- To attach the ponytail, insert the comb under your natural ponytail's hair elastic, scooping upwards to secure it in place.
- Once the extension is in place, use the velcro on the hair tail to secure it tightly around your ponytail's base. Make sure your hair covers the velcro to hide it.
- Finally, use the bobby pins provided (or as many as you need) to secure the ends of the hair tail in place. This will ensure that your ponytail extension stays securely in place all day.
And that's it! With just a few simple steps, you can easily apply ponytail extensions and give your ponytail a boost of length and volume. Just remember to take your time and be gentle when attaching the extension to avoid damaging your natural hair. Happy styling!